Australia/New Zealand Development Manager
We are a Germany based company with a focus on the online iGaming and gambling business. We are expanding into Australia and New Zealand and are looking for a leading role in the development process. We are looking for a native speaker from the region, a strong legal background is essential to ensure the right decisions.
The role has two main aspects:
- Strategical component based on legal developments – the company strategy will rely on your legal analysis of the existing regulation and possible future regulations in the region.
- Content strategy and development – you will be taking the lead on how to develop our content strategy so it becomes a perfectly localized fit in the New Zealand/Australia market landscape.
- Coordinate our group of content freelancers and agencies.
- Coordinate and execute our brand communication through all marketing channels.
- PR and Social Media Strategy – Help the existing team to understand the local market and to shape the brand to be local and not just a translated German version.
- Legal background / degree in law (NZ/AUS)
- Excellent English skills (C2 and higher), preferably AUS/NZ
- Basic understanding of affiliate business
- Experience in Editorial Work
Why work for us?
We are a young and fast growing company with a lot of freedom and self-responsibility for our employees. No job is only shaped around one task and we expect our employees to be part of the whole process. We create iGaming and finance affiliate portals across the globe. Our already active markets are: Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, Spain, Latin America, Portugal and Brazil.
You will become a part of an international environment with a very modern approach towards the company culture. Flat hierarchies, especially family friendly working conditions and more.
Interested? Write an email to feda – at – startdowns.de